Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Stupid Factory: Where Boys are Made

I hate to turn this into a media where I vent my personal information, so I will not divulge my entire life story. I will say that break ups are annoying, especially when you both know you still care about each other more than you wish you did and suddenly are more in touch with those emotions when you are not together. I know people can relate to that, so please, feel free to share your happiness, irritation, confusion and anger on this post.

And yes, cheesy old pop songs whose lyrics just seem to fit your mood are therapeutic. Don't be afraid of them. Hell, it's cheaper than a therapist, easier than telling everyone in the world and much much safer than drugs or alcohol. I'll even post the song of the moment so no one is ashamed. This cheesy old pop song is a doozy!



***No offense to the boys/ men out there. I am sure you are nice people. ***

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

the grass is always greener on the other side. just go with it.

p.s.
listening to a little hanson will definately bring up your spirits